Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day With Holy Cacao All ...

Celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day With Holy Cacao All ...


Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th. To celebrate I thought I#d share a couple ideas for a pirate party. If you miss Talk Like a Pirate Day you can always plan a pirate birthday party, or a pirate themed Halloween party.


P for pirate in the AZ of Fearful things. Arrrrrrrr me hearties ,always to be celebrated( with grog) it`s International Talk Like a Pirate Day! :)


Update: Google#s also getting into Talk Like A Pirate Day, pointing out that each year searches spike for the term, and noting that “ye c#n set Pirate as yer preferred lingo usin# th# Likes an# Dislikes page.” ...


We#re going to spend the entire day not only paying tribute to a cultural icon, but we#re also going to spent the entire day driving our co-workers nuts. We already have Talk Like a Pirate Day. And then there#s Talk Like Howard Cosell ...


Show 2 – Talk Like a Pirate Day. by drewbeta on Mar.21, 2010, under Podcast. I feel that I need to explain myself. I recorded this back in September, but I haven#t had the time to post it till now. I tried to upload it back in September ...

No comments:

Post a Comment